Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hey iv been on roaccutane for a month now but i had been on dianette 4 3months before hand(it cleared my cystic acne, i couldnt believe it!) but i was recommended roaccutane as i still have LOTS of red marks over my cheeks and scarring, just wondering if the redness will fade and clear?? aaahh thank god 4 makeup!!!

The red marks will fade with time, its frustrating how long it takes for some of them to go it just takes a little patience. The roaccutane itself will not get rid of the old red marks its purpose is to stop the active acne so you won't get any new red marks. You should find that once you finish the course the red marks should fade a little quicker.

The red marks will fade with time, its frustrating how long it takes for some of them to go it just takes a little patience. The roaccutane itself will not get rid of the old red marks its purpose is to stop the active acne so you won't get any new red marks. You should find that once you finish the course the red marks should fade a little quicker.

thanks! yea it is frustrating but suppose i should be thankful that most of it has cleared!!