Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So..........with people who take this, do you take capsule form, or the actual oil formula stuff (if that makes sense lol).

Heard reviews this is good for oily skin types.

If you take the actual oil to put on skin, do you mix this with water?, and by how much of each, each way.

p.s if you have read this 1st time and not got confused (which i couldnt do myself), you deserve a pat on the back. ;)

Never heard of it being taken internally, but who knows? Dr. Bronner makes a liquid soap that includes peppermint oil that I use to wash my face daily, works great on the oil on my face and leaves my skin smooth and clean. Yeah, I mix a little of it with water and use it on my face. The best soap I've found for oily skin. As far as oils taken internally, I'd suggest looking at Omega 3 oil like Fish or Flaxseed, also you might want to check out Fish Liver Oil which has a high Vit A concentration. Check the pinned threads for more info or use the site search.

Thanks for your response very helpful.

In what ratio of water to peppermint oil do you mix it together by before putting on skin, and with the fish/cod liver oil capsules which has vitamin a, d, e, how much can u have of each of these without overdosing?