Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbebehunnie

What a good regimen to start my brother off with?

Im not saying that i want to force my brother into taking care of his skin....but i just dont want him to go through the same things i did. So i was wondering what could i buy for him to help him learn how to take care of his skin. He has some small small skin colored bumps on his cheeks.

Anyways yeah thats it. He is 10 btw :surprised:

Im not saying that i want to force my brother into taking care of his skin....but i just dont want him to go through the same things i did. So i was wondering what could i buy for him to help him learn how to take care of his skin. He has some small small skin colored bumps on his cheeks.

Anyways yeah thats it. He is 10 btw :surprised:

bump ? :think:

How about a mild face wash like Cetaphil? Instead of looking for products, maybe you could give him some minor skin care tips? Tell him not to pick at a pimple, and only wash his face twice a day. Acne is going to start when his hormones begin to go crazy in a few years.

How about a mild face wash like Cetaphil? Instead of looking for products, maybe you could give him some minor skin care tips? Tell him not to pick at a pimple, and only wash his face twice a day. Acne is going to start when his hormones begin to go crazy in a few years.

Cetaphil but he has small pimples right now

he's 10..in all honesty, he's not even goin through puberty so what you do now, prob. wont do so much help for. but i guess washin his face twice a day with a wash clothe and stay hydrated

Honestly they may just be heat bumps, if he's not on any meds it more than likely will just go away. You'll be suprised how something very minor can become major once you start applying things to "fix" it. If he drinks milk try the organic brand, possibly the hormones in the regular store brand are creating the tiny bumps too. My brother had little bumps that just went away on its on after a while. Unless they are big and inflamed I wouldn't worry, even babies get baby acne.

Wish you luck and remember he hasn't hit puberty yet. ;)

When he gets his first pimple(s) around the age of say 12 or 13 then tell him about taking care of his skin and probably using a complete regimen to prevent.