Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gt rider

Body washing in the shower

I`m looking to replace my current body wash with something that could improve my body acne. Something fairly cheap and not complicated. What do you guys recommend in terms of a soap bar or body wash? How do you apply it? I`v thought of a gentle cleanser but that gets expensive.

Thanks!

Neutrogena has gotten some good reviews. I'm a fan of the grapefruit they brought out - it helped to improve my skin a little, but (for me) not enough.

I also paid less than 100 dollars for the body acne kit + body buddy from this site, which I think is pretty good for a month or more use.

Wearing lose clothes and getting lots of sun always helped me out too.

I`m looking to replace my current body wash with something that could improve my body acne. Something fairly cheap and not complicated. What do you guys recommend in terms of a soap bar or body wash? How do you apply it? I`v thought of a gentle cleanser but that gets expensive.

Thanks!

I've actually been using Head and Shoulders Classic Clean on the area where my breakouts usually are - back, shoulders, and chest. Just so you are aware - it can initially make your skin pink when you start using it. I found that it helped my body acne tremendously. I usually lather it on, leave it on for 3-5 minutes and then rinse off. For the rest of my body I have been using Jason Tea Tree Oil body wash.

1. Dial Antibacterial Soap - no fragrance, just white with a Body Buf

2. Dial (or Equate brand) Antibacterial shower gel

3. Head & Shoulders

I wouldn't suggest Tea Tree Oil if you're a guy, though.