Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RiotGrrl

Dry lips and lipstick

I'm not really sure where to put this or even if this belongs on this site, but I figured this might be a good place to start. I'm on Accutane and as with the last time I was on Accutane, my lips are very dry. The issue is, I wear bright red lipstick daily and am not really about to sacrifice this. Does anyone know a brand that has moisturizing but still vibrant looking lipstick? or maybe something I can put on prior to lipstick?

i used nivea chapstick (the one in the blue tube... the commercials are the ones with the couple kissing eachother and stuff haha)

it worked really well on my lips!! im sure ud be able to layer the lipstick on top of there...

good luck!!

i agree with Zeezoo! i LOVE the nivea kiss of moisture lip balm! i put that on before my lipstick and havent had any problems with my lips cracking. my derm said i was the only accutane patient he has ever seen without dry lips! i seriously have bought about 15 of those Nivea tubes

I'm thinking you might get more responses in Cosmetics & Style ... do you want the mods to move this thread in there?