Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greeneyes44

Need sun block recommendations

So I’m planning on doing a lot of stuff in the sun this year!

First I want to start working on my tan every chance I get even if I am just laying outside in my yard.

I also plan on doing some boating, golfing, fishing, beach days, baseball games, and working in the garden.

I am normally very pale and fair skinned and I burn the first time out but then I get a nice tan after that. Especially once I build on it.

I think if my body is tan I’ll feel better about myself and look healthier overall.

Of course I’ll be wearing sunscreen on my face! And probably some light mineral make up when I’ll be around others. Also I always wear a sun visor or big floppy hat as much as possible in the sun to protect my face from wrinkles but I still want some added coverage.

My question is can anyone recommend a good oil free non comedogenic sun block for the face that will not break me out and won’t make my mineral makeup look cakey over top of the lotion?

I am looking for at least a SPF 30. For everyday use I wear Purpose Moisturizer with SPF30 under my makeup, but I am thinking I need something stronger for the beach and sports stuff.

Any recommendations would be great!

Oh, also what is a good suntan lotion for the body with sunscreen that still lets you get tan?