Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gattz

Is my Picking and Squeezing Bad?

Okay so I wake up in the morning and wash my face with warm/hot water. Sometimes I see a whitehead and I decide that I want to squeeze it out, so it isn't showing all day. Other times during my wash a pimple gets popped or whatever. Is it bad that I just squeeze the white stuff out until I see blood? I don't want scarring or anything, but I don't want that stuff in my face when I can get it out either.

P.S. What about a whitehead during the day?

You know, this website says over and over not to pick pimples...but I have been doing it since I was 13 and I am nearly 20 years old now. I am a pimple popper. It works for me. As long as my hands are clean and I treat all affected areas with BP and/or Neosporin, the spots go away much faster than if I leave them be. I have tested it.

However, you must be sure that the pimple is ready to be popped! The instructions given by this website are the best I have ever seen. If you are a popper, if it works for you, then follow the directions to the letter!