Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
papichulo

OMG NO VITAMINS WHILE ON TETRACYCLINE?

wow

i jus read that u shouldnt take multi vitamins with tetracycline.

nd it said like zinc and iron nd other stuff wont make it work as good

now wonder y my face has been worse than usual

so does anyone else here take tetracycline for acne and do u take any vitamins?

which should i take if any? thanks

Yes, actually I do 500mg a day once in the morning... I take multivitamins and fish oil... that's all... doesn't seem to effect treatment...

Yes, actually I do 500mg a day once in the morning... I take multivitamins and fish oil... that's all... doesn't seem to effect treatment...

fish oils and mulitivitamins, im wondering if i should go get some vitamin C thoug, ive only been on tetracycline for two weeks and im already getting the blue/purple tint thing (I THINK) and so it sais these "bruises" can be treated with 2 times 500gm C vitamin, where can i get c vitamin in this mount? should i go to the doc first, nd get it confirmed that theese are tint barks caused by tetrcycline? and is it even possible to get tintmarks after only using tetracycline for 2 weeks?!

I did not experience "tint marks" but, after 2 weeks I'm sure you could. You can get vitamin c from walgreens rite aid and places like this even walmart and some super markets. You can get doses of 500mg. Hope this helps.

I'm on doxy and I take a daily multivitamin. You just have to be careful by taking your vitoms 2 - 3 hours before of after taking your tetracycline so it can properly absorb.