Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Idontwantone

Research Articles on Isotretinoin?

So for my science class I have to write an essay on organic chemisrty and he said we can write about a drug we are on. I choose Accutane.. the only problem we need orginal research articles/basically that means...... An individual's own scientific experiment/research on the chemistry of the drug.

With something like accutane.... that is nearly impossible. But anyone want to help me out?

I think I might have to change my topic, but this is more interesting to me, the only thing I can think of to use is the info that comes in the package of pills...but that doesn't count as Original research... ugh FML.

ugh and sorry if this is in the wrong topic and will get moved.

To make this on topic, its been a month after i stopped using it, and I only got one pimple after I finished, right on my cheek bone, It lasted for a week... it was forming there under my skin since I've been on accutane.. it was some weird clogged pore or whitehead or something and finally formed a regular pimple after I decided for the first time to wear makeup.

And now I'm using Tazarac... it made my skin dry again... but I actually was lazy and skipped it this week .. ugh I suck at taking care of my skin.