Notifications
Clear all

Shipping to Canada - anyone tried ordering off Amazon?

MemberMember
(@krsn89)

Posted : 04/24/2009 6:13 pm

Hey everyone,

Last time I ordered the regimen, I had it sent to a good friend in Buffalo that I visit frequently (I live in downtown Toronto), so I didn't have to worry much about the shipping.

I noticed that the shipping costs are quite high (I'm looking to purchase the big kit) and I've been cruising the boards trying to find a way around it. I noticed that the acne.org regimen is on Amazon.COM and that I can order from there (*not* the Cdn website though) and shipping is around $10-$11. H

Has anyone tried this? Will it work as far as avoiding extraneous shipping costs? Thanks in advance!

MemberMember
(@gt-rider)

Posted : 04/24/2009 10:31 pm

I'm not sure how that would work. I just ordered a bottle of BP from this site and it was 5ish dollars for shipping and on the box the price was 4ish dollars for shipping.

Amazon is simply a middle man, the stuff still ships from the same place as getting it from this site so I'm not sure how it would come up cheaper. You may want to go to the checkout and see what it says, I know I'v seen some cheap things on amazon.com and when i went to checkout they told me that the item is not deliverable to Canada.

Let me know, I'd be interested in the cheapest way to get this stuff to Canada to.

MemberMember
(@cash-money)

Posted : 04/24/2009 11:40 pm

yea, amazon.COM does not ship to canada.

MemberMember
(@goat3)

Posted : 09/27/2013 11:55 am

I know this is an old thread but Amazon does now ship to Canada. I just ordered from them and the order was confirmed Shipped today.

Screenshot: http://www.evernote.com/shard/s196/sh/802c7ad9-47d1-4723-a94c-dba605006a8d/48794019ac00176fe8651ee3c34b4d29

Saved over 20 bucks on the shipping cost of ordering it directly from the store here and shipping USPS. (Saved $40 off the cost of shipping it UPS!)

MemberMember
(@agentpeach)

Posted : 11/09/2013 10:19 pm

That's interesting that people are ordering through Amazon to save money. I just purchased two bottles of the 16oz products and shipping was only $9. That seems really reasonable. I would like to order some cream and treatment so if anyone in Toronto would like to share shipping please send me a message and we can arrange ordering, payment and meetup.