Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlotte_89

Red marks that last for like..3 years+? :/

Does anyone have any idea on how to get rid of those..? Or am I stuck with them? :cry:

Guest missyjean130

Oh they go away...it'll take some serious time though.

you're already using APV,good! I think it helps a lot.

Maybe you should consider a retinoid to speed the skin's shedding...such as Differin (my fav)

there's also TONS of different facial peels you can get salicylic,glycolic,TCA,lactic,etc etc.

there's expensive lasers,but they're pricey.

Dermarolling scares some people but I'd research it.

Other then that,it's back to the waiting game.

I used some sort of lactic acid before.. and WOW it really helped with marks... maybe u can look into applying plain yogurt to your skin??? i was just reading about that today. :)

hmm 3 years ...thats quite a long time. It might have to do with your diet and the treatments you used. To speed up the healing, next time dab some natural vitamin E oil on the healing pimple/acne and avoid junky food. Some people say food has nothing to do with acne but I think it does because I broke out with pimples (whitehead and some big red ones) after eating a bag of potatoe chips the night before....and I was born in a family with clear skin. Now Im still dealing with some left over red marks. 3 marks already faded completely, now 2 more to go xD!