Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In the UK you can get it in Health Food Shops, so maybe try the American equivalent of those? I even seen it in Tescos, though i've never bought it, do you mind me asking what is it good for? I usually just buy Fairtrade stuff & cook with it.

In the UK you can get it in Health Food Shops, so maybe try the American equivalent of those? I even seen it in Tescos, though i've never bought it, do you mind me asking what is it good for? I usually just buy Fairtrade stuff & cook with it.

Its supposed to promote healing of pimples. For me my papules take a century to go away

You have to get an active honey, the regular ones won't work. Look for honey with a UMF rating, something like +10 or +16. They are antibacterial. Manuka is a bush that is a 'tea tree'. It has different qualities from regular tea tree and is stronger. Manuka honey is made from bees that only pollinate from manuka bushes. UMF is unique manuka factor and it rates the antibacterial strength of the honey. Getting ratings of 20 or higher is not recommended. Its been shown to help with MRSA (flesh eating bacteria).

It has a different taste than regular honey. I would say its a little more tangy. I use a little in my tea once in awhile and I use it on my daughter's scrapes and owwies. It helps heal nicely and it doesn't hurt when I put it on. When I get the container, I put a little bit of it in a separate container to use for medicinal uses and the other for tea. If I have a spot that I picked, I'll but some honey with a bandaide overnight for a couple nights and it helps heal.

I purchased some today at Vitamin Cottage in Denver, CO. It was $18 for a jar. I put it on today and left it on for 3 hours then washed it off and I didn't notice any difference. Will update after trying it for a few days.