Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JR20

Fuck my life still!!!!

Omfg! I'm fucking hopeless. Skipped school again 4 days in a row. So that's a total of 230+ absences!! getting kicked out soon!! I'm seriously fucking done with this acne shit. I can't focus on anything else but my fucking face. Sorry bout the language but I'm just really angry at myself. I need to get my diploma!! But I can't cause I don't show up for school. All because I'm too fucking insecure!! I've wasted so much time dwelling about how miserable I am. I honeslty don't know what to do with my life. I just want to end all the stress, problems and misery. I just want to be happy and content. I just want my parents to be happy as well. To be frank I think reason for all of this is that I actually hate myself. That's sad to say but it's the truth. I'm debating of killing myself but I don't know. I can't do that to my parents and sisters. But I am just realy that unhappy. Please talk some sense into me.

Hey JR,

I'm so sorry your going through this. A couple years ago when i had severe acne i was going through the same exact thing so i know what your going through and its pure misery and despair. You feel like a circus freak or something because you feel so insecure and you cant stand to look in the mirror. & of coarse when your acne is at its worst you just cant seem to find anyone else with acne which makes it ten times worse...I'm not positive if this is how you feel but this is how i felt and still sometimes do...

What kind of acne do you have? what kind of products are you using? have you seen a dermatologist? Is it bad enough to go on accutane? these are all important questions to answer. Once you know the answers to these questions your one step closer to getting clear or at least finding a way to get clear.

& wow thats a lot of absences.. I had many absences as well. I'm so sorry acne is ruining your life this way. I'm not sure how old your are or if you or your parents would be up for it but maybe you could do some internet schooling? Possibly a very small charter school. If you have so many absences already maybe you can just start over somewhere else. well i hope this has helped you my thoughts go out to you...

Omfg! I'm fucking hopeless. Skipped school again 4 days in a row. So that's a total of 230+ absences!! getting kicked out soon!! I'm seriously fucking done with this acne shit. I can't focus on anything else but my fucking face. Sorry bout the language but I'm just really angry at myself. I need to get my diploma!! But I can't cause I don't show up for school. All because I'm too fucking insecure!! I've wasted so much time dwelling about how miserable I am. I honeslty don't know what to do with my life. I just want to end all the stress, problems and misery. I just want to be happy and content. I just want my parents to be happy as well. To be frank I think reason for all of this is that I actually hate myself. That's sad to say but it's the truth. I'm debating of killing myself but I don't know. I can't do that to my parents and sisters. But I am just realy that unhappy. Please talk some sense into me.

We are in the same boat about the absences. I missed a total of four months plus previous absences throughout the beginning of the school year. They're sending a tutor home for the remainder of the year (only 1 more month). Maybe you can talk to your school about that and go get your absences excused through a doctor. I know therapists and psychyatrists excuse it because you're...depressed. You honestly are and I was the same way. Just recently, since I know everything with school is okay, have I been okay. Acne is a BITCH. I know =/ Don't lose all hope though. You want to get better, you want to be content, relieve your parents of stress, and finish school. Your motivation is there and you know it. Ending your life is not the way to go about this. You can't let acne win. You have your whole life ahead of you and this is just a bump in the road. More like a massive crater in the road, but that's because of how hard you're being on yourself. I AM THE SAME WAY. It's tough man. You can't get over this on your own, you need to talk to someone close to you about how depressed this is making you feel. I talked to my mom about it and i went to a therapist (call me crazy, but no, I was literally that depressed). Whenever you need to talk you can always message me. and hey, I bet you have WONDERFUL qualities. Remember that. You need to like yourself enough to help yourself.

-Lilly

Thanks guys! You've lifted my spirits big time! And just to let u guys know, I actually went to school to school today or at least for half the day! Hung out with friends I havnt seen in like 3 weeks. I think this morning, I was being a bit overdramatic. I'm in a better state of mind. I was just so frustrated with my situation. But to be honest with u, my skin isn't that bad. I'm using proactiv and minocycline which has helped a lot. I'm just really mad about the red marks and brown spots. Because acne is under control, but WTF?! Why is still dirt on my face? There's no acne but there's a shitload of traces of acne!!! Also I think I'm gunna talk to my derm about accutane. I think that really gunna help my moderate to severe acne. Thanks again!! Ur words really boost my spirit! God bless you two!!!!!

Thanks guys! You've lifted my spirits big time! And just to let u guys know, I actually went to school to school today or at least for half the day! Hung out with friends I havnt seen in like 3 weeks. I think this morning, I was being a bit overdramatic. I'm in a better state of mind. I was just so frustrated with my situation. But to be honest with u, my skin isn't that bad. I'm using proactiv and minocycline which has helped a lot. I'm just really mad about the red marks and brown spots. Because acne is under control, but WTF?! Why is still dirt on my face? There's no acne but there's a shitload of traces of acne!!! Also I think I'm gunna talk to my derm about accutane. I think that really gunna help my moderate to severe acne. Thanks again!! Ur words really boost my spirit! God bless you two!!!!!

so happy to hear you went to school and hung out with your friends thats always fun! :) well i hope things start to get better for you from here and remember if you need to vent this is the place! :)

UGH I HATE POST ACNE MARKS!! theyre so so so frustrating because you dont have acne but it still kinda looks like it. it sucks major balls! lol I'm in the same boat right now no acne thank goodness but a butload of red marks. sadness...i'm using a murad product right now but its only been about two weeks so i havnt seen any major results but i have seen definite improvement.

& I'm so glad ican'tbelieveit and I helped lift your spirits!! :)

I'm sorry to hear about how your feeling. I know exactly where you are coming from as I went through a similare situation. I missed ALOT of school for the exact same reasons and felt exactly how you feel right now.

It WILL get better, I had pretty severe acne too, stick to a washing routine this might help you it helped me alot when over the counter products didnt.

If you ever feel like you have nobody to talk to about it come on here, we all understand how you are feeling and can help you out, If you need to talk to somebody Iam always around to help, I wont judge you I was in an almost identical situation