Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneGOAWAY!

Confused On Daily Exfoliator???

I was just looking at my Clean & Clear daily exfoliator and it has (SLS)! What is up with that should I not use it now?? UGH! I have noticed my acne get a little worse... and I have bad acne... lots of whiteheads... :( Anyone suggest the best daily exfoliator to use?

I was just looking at my Clean & Clear daily exfoliator and it has (SLS)! What is up with that should I not use it now?? UGH! I have noticed my acne get a little worse... and I have bad acne... lots of whiteheads... :( Anyone suggest the best daily exfoliator to use?

See my routine.

I never use chemical exfoliating.

Plus I don't do it daily. Too harsh for the skin.

What is a facial exfoliating buff... and would it be good for me? Also if not to use a daily exfoliator what should I use in the AM... at night I wash with just a normal bar of soap apply Tretinoin Cream and wait 15 or so and apply lotion...

What is a facial exfoliating buff... and would it be good for me? Also if not to use a daily exfoliator what should I use in the AM... at night I wash with just a normal bar of soap apply Tretinoin Cream and wait 15 or so and apply lotion...

See link below. I use them both but I tend to buy the 1st link better.

http://www.bodytoolz.com/IBS/SimpleCat/pro...-id/424769.html

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Exfoliating-Fac...default,pd.html

I use the Buf Puf facial sponge in gentle (see drugstore.com). Don't use the singles, they have cleanser in them. Get the big one and use your own stuff. Gentle cleanser. I used either Dan's or Dial antibacterial white bar soap.

Can I use this everyday? Soak it in water then put regular bar soap on it then wash my face?

I don't exfolkiate daily. Its too harsh for the skin. When I do, I just wet the pad with water and use the soap that I use to clean my face with. I gently rub it on my face for NO more than 30 seconds. DO NOT apply pressure. Just gently rub in a circular motion.

I use the Buf Puf facial sponge in gentle (see drugstore.com). Don't use the singles, they have cleanser in them. Get the big one and use your own stuff. Gentle cleanser. I used either Dan's or Dial antibacterial white bar soap.

I don't buy the ones with cleanser in them.