Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bufas

The different areas of the face

To begin with, while I had the rare pimple ect. like normal people, I'd get them on my forehead and near the hairline only. And then with time my forehead has cleared up and then it moved down to between eyebrows and nose with a little on cheeks. Then most of that cleared up and it went down to like the V of my face, like the chin with the line going up at the cheeks. This was where I was at before I started the regimen, but I quickly noticed that occassional pimple I am/was still getting was only near my chin, so I tried slowly weening off BP on my cheeks and I haven't broken out there for about a month now. (It's been 1 month and 3 weeks since I started the regimen, and I guess you could say my cheeks have grown out of acne? Yes, while using BP! I'm really happy about only having to apply about a half a pump on my chin once a day. I'd like to know if anyone has experienced anything similar?

On the other hand I've noticed 3 blemishlike sorts on my chest this past week, they dont hurt, theres no bump and basically they just look like a red mark, but I'm terrified that this is a start of body acne. If anybody can give me an oppinion about this, I'd be thrilled.

Hm, I had something similar I guess. I used to get it on my forehead more than anywhere else, but that stopped...then I got them around my mouth a lot, and then it went to my cheeks & temples pretty bad. I started the regimen when my cheeks and temples were getting worse..I'm finally in control. I am slowly lowering my BP dose on my forehead and it doesn't seem to be getting worse, so that's great. Maybe I'll grow out of it in a year or two and get off the BP :)

yes me too! i had acne by my temples. once on the regimen, i got an initial breakout that started on my left temple and moved across to the right one. now its all gone, but it was definitely bizarre...

But basically most people will have an occasional pimple even while being on the regimen. Has anyone experienced this occasional pimple only appearing in the same area of the face? If you have, has anyone tried weening off BP on a few of the areas that have been completely clear? It has worked for my cheeks I guess, since I haven't applied BP there for almost a week now, and they are still clear, like they've been for more than a month. My chin is not clear yet though, and I'm not really seeing the progress I saw at my months mark.. (I'm at 1 month and 3 weeks now.) Altough I can satisfy myself with the fact that my chin is pretty much the only problem area I have left now that cheeks are cleared up.