Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just wanted to say that I HAVE A FACE AGAIN. No more cysts. No more pimples. A little scarring. A couple red marks. BUT ALL IN ALL--I HAVE A FACE! A face that I would not be humiliated with to go swimming. to wake up next to someone in the morning. Its fantastic.

100 mg of zinc a day did it for me. Been taking it for 3 weeks. If I miss a couple days, I break out but not even as bad. I broke out about a week ago around my period but it wasnt even bad and I managed to get through it with very little anxiety. And a week later I AM CLEAR. I'm just so happy.

Wow, good going love!!! I find i break out around my period no matter what dont worry bout that! at least your skin is clear!! Are you using BP at all to help clear it or just taking zinc?

Wow, good going love!!! I find i break out around my period no matter what dont worry bout that! at least your skin is clear!! Are you using BP at all to help clear it or just taking zinc?

No BP for me. I once used a lotion wiht BP in it and my skin completley went out of wack. I used it for 3 months but couldnt stand it... so I've been using SA ever since. Just Biore's Ice Cleanser and an oxy pad. Just use Aloe Vera for moisture. None of that really did much on it's own though until i started taking zinc. i do have a terrible diet tho and I cant adjust it lol no veggies, no meat. lol im an all carb kinda girl. I figured I've been missing out on some pretty important nutrients. Even if the zinc wasn't helping with the acne i would keep taking it. I feel 10,000 times better energy wise and happier and its all around really benefitting me.

i just wanted to say that I HAVE A FACE AGAIN. No more cysts. No more pimples. A little scarring. A couple red marks. BUT ALL IN ALL--I HAVE A FACE! A face that I would not be humiliated with to go swimming. to wake up next to someone in the morning. Its fantastic.

100 mg of zinc a day did it for me. Been taking it for 3 weeks. If I miss a couple days, I break out but not even as bad. I broke out about a week ago around my period but it wasnt even bad and I managed to get through it with very little anxiety. And a week later I AM CLEAR. I'm just so happy.

Congratulations.. :clap: