Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on my 101st day of 60mg Clarus Accutane. I'm seeing a general improvement, however I am still getting cysts here and there which I had hoped would have stopped by this point.

Anyway, my question is: I just received my Acne.org brand AHA in the mail. I was wondering if anyone has used AHA as a spot treatment for RED MARKS/"post-pimple red scars". Can I use it sparingly on the red marks or should AHA only be used as an entire face treatment?

Well I think its up to you..If you want to use it only on the problem areas or on your entire face then go ahead..

If you have the red marks in many areas of the face you should apply it to your entire face.

My main question is more like if I use AHA as a spot treatment for red marks will it cause discoloration? By that I mean will the skin that didn't get AHA that is otherwise clear of marks look different from the AHA-treated spots and thus mar my overall complexion?