Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This post is mostly inquisitive, but I will give a few thoughts of my own. I've noticed that you can lean on your other and perhaps rest your head on their shoulder, but be sure not to touch your face against them, and it feels natural and embracing, just get used to not completely releasing your neck (personally I think it looks much more attractive to not slump all over, keeps you more alert too). When making out, is there a way to avoid their nose rubbing against our cheeks?Do to them as you'd like them to do to you; don't touch their face and maybe they won't be so quick to touch yours. Be sure to kind of shy away when they touch your face (if you don't like it of course) or gently pull their hand away and place it somewhere else (shoulder, arm, back, etc.) - is there a better way to go about this?

Lol how about telling your partner it feels uncomfortable for you because of what you have been through? I'm sure they will understand..