Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

did pro-activ make ur skin worse

i tried pro-activ and im sure some of u have also...did it make ur skin worse...everytime i would wash my face with that stuff it felt like somebody took little rocks and smash them in my face...then the astrigent burned like lemon juice on open wounds....after about 3 months pro-activ did nothing but made my face worse...i was so happy when the pro-activ arrived in the mailbox..and it was crap :angry:

are u using the renewing cleanser gently and after already wetting your face? make sure not to overdo the toner, and put a small amount of benzoyl peroxide (repairing lotion on) a simple very thin layer. u might have to start over after taking a week off, o and be sure to use the moisturizer

are u using the renewing cleanser gently and after already wetting your face? make sure not to overdo the toner, and put a small amount of benzoyl peroxide (repairing lotion on) a simple very thin layer. u might have to start over after taking a week off, o and be sure to use the moisturizer

I hear that the only good thing that can come out of the proactiv system is the BP repairing lotion, as it's very fine and goes on smoothly. However, the price is nothing to write home about. :shifty:

I hear ya' I finally cancelled my Proactiv membership and I have 1 1/2 bottles of that BP repairing lotion but I am currently on the Regimen. Any idea what I can do with the PB repairing lotion ~ I can't STAND the thought of tossing them at the price I paid for them.

Basically all the Proactive did for me was to lighten my Bank account. It didn't work at all. Wait... the Mask worked to make my face feel VERY clean, oil free..etc. but that was about it.

I still have a bit of the kit left just sitting collecting dust.

So far the Dan's regimen has been AWESOME!

Hey Taz i need alot of help too so i wont try pro-active now thank you! had alot of money saved for hat stuff but now ill buy other stuff so thanks again! :angel:

I tried it and it kept my face the same as it was before. It actually kept my face a lot a lot clearer than differin cream or some antibiotics but it made my face so extremely dry that I could peel layers of my face off in the morning.

Proactiv actually works for some people, but patience is an aboslute must. I think people get tired of waiting for the results, and with the regimen, many people see something within 1-2 weeks. I hate that it falsly advertises that there wont be any new breakouts, the reality is there are exclaim.gif If I were you, I would use the proavtiv BP in place of the the BP that you are using, just so that you can use it up. Or you can use it once a day. Proactice honestly takes about 3 months to really produce results, by then people have spent at least $70 for not much change. Good luck to ya :wink: