Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Texan90

Can dark skin with very minor indentations (the kind that go away when you stretch skin w/o using hands) be treated w/ needling or TCA Cross?

And can TCA Cross or needling help w/ average sized indentations? I only have 1 real ice-pick scar. The rest are faint and go away when i stretch my skin.

Also, can subcision make things worse?

Sorry for so many questions :X

And can TCA Cross or needling help w/ average sized indentations? I only have 1 real ice-pick scar. The rest are faint and go away when i stretch my skin.

Also, can subcision make things worse?

Sorry for so many questions :X

I would like to know this myself. I have done a few at home TCA peels (20%) as well as 15% salicylic peels and it has helped with pigmentation and slightly with the appearance of the tiny little holes in my cheeks. I have two

"holes" that bother me. They look better when I slightly poke my lips thus stretching my skin. I notice that I have what looks like two small "waves" on my left cheek. When I stretch my skin slightly, those "waves" disappear. What are they called?

I am trying to find something that will work to help tighten my skin so that the wave look disappears like it does when I stretch my skin. Should I increase the strength of the TCA? Should I try a glycolic peel instead of the Salicylic peel?

bump.

i think those are rolling scars, star.

i got my indentations from doing fraxel i think. the tiny holes are so shallow and instantly go away when i stretch my skin lightly. it's annoying. ive messed my face up... i never had acne or scars - i wanted to improve complexion and in doing so i gave myself scars..

anyways, would needling or dermaroller help with such slight indentations you think? i dont know anyone in Ohio (where im from, nevermind the name) who does the treatment

well the scars that bother me(due to where they are) are not deep at all...ive needled them a couple times and both of them improved immediately...the only chance they might get worse is if u use big needles...i used 30 gauge diabetic lancets and i have seen results after just doing it twice....and i did it myself

well the scars that bother me(due to where they are) are not deep at all...ive needled them a couple times and both of them improved immediately...the only chance they might get worse is if u use big needles...i used 30 gauge diabetic lancets and i have seen results after just doing it twice....and i did it myself

thankX for ur info

yee they do suk. i guess i have shallow icepicks too. so where to get those needles and will u help me know to use those needles things. and i got dozens of rolling scars so do u have any idea how to get rid.

:ninja: LONGmaN

What exactly are rolling scars? The ones that look like small patches of "wrinkled" skin but disappear when you stretch the skin?

I assume the scars that look like tiny little holes (on the cheek area) are pitted scars?