Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

-If I'm running late I just put on a bandanna so I don't need to apply concealer/foundation on my forehead

-If I'm just going to the doctor and I know I won't be going anywhere else I'll just apply concealer; it looks a bit splotchy but it's better than red marks galore. Same thing if I'm just not in the mood for seeing my marks when I'm around my house.

I read somewhere that you should apply your moisturiser and foundation (liquid) together to save time and to get a better coverage

i was thinking about tinted moisturizer lately but since the moisturizer creates a barrier between your skin and the makeup what if it leaves your skin more susceptible to clogs...

I read somewhere that you should apply your moisturiser and foundation (liquid) together to save time and to get a better coverage

If you mix the two you won't get as much coverage because it'll be just like a tinted moisturiser and not really a foundation. It'll be sheerer. But yes it will save time.

This has nothing to do with make-up but I was pretty happy with this bright idea.

I was running RIDICULOUSLY LATE for work. RIDICULOUSLY late. Due to lay-offs and cut-time, the last thing I wanted to do was walk in late. I got in my car with my hair still soaking wet from my shower. I opened my sun-roof (to let out the heat), turned on my heat full blast, and was able to dry my hair before arriving at work (on the dot). I ran my fingers through my hair and held it in front of the car vent as I drove. Once I got to work, I put it in half pony-tail and it looked fine.

I would not recommend to anyone drying your hair in your car with your vents on full blast, but if you are ever in a situation that calls for it, it can be done....I should note that I have fine, shoulder length hair.