Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilakroses

alternative to benzoyll,salycic,and retinoids

is thr any other alternative to benzoyl peroxide,salycic, and retinoids

is thr anything else out there i can use ?

its just that all of them irritate me i have sensitive skin and my skin wont tolerate any of them especially on my forehead it just irritates me

i have been moisurizing my forehead

but my skin is also reallly oily so my pimples stay the same

i have a huge problem area my skin just cant tolerate any harsh products

i tried leaving the skin alone but my sebum when it start to produce and slather my face it itches and i want to just slather some itching cream

what should i do?

its just that all of them irritate me i have sensitive skin and my skin wont tolerate any of them especially on my forehead it just irritates me

i tried leaving the skin alone but my sebum when it start to produce and slather my face it itches and i want to just slather some itching cream

what should i do?

It's too bad everybody doesn't have sensitivity to those harsh acne treatments. Do you know that BP can cause skin "mutations" which can change skin cells into pre cancer or cancerous? Many people on here take accutane. For what? YOu probably shave 10 years off your life that shit is so toxic for your body I REFUSE to do that to my body even for clear skin.

Lerosett mud mask, can be used for spot treatments. It is excellent for oily skin. If you use the mask a couple times a week it should help with your oil situation.

what should i do?

I have trouble with all of those, too. I'm currently using a prescription sodium sulfacetamide topical that is terrific. It does not irritate my very sensitive skin at all. One big drawback: it is an antibiotic so you likely will eventually develop a resistance to it, BUT it might help you to get clear and rebalance your skin to the point where you can introduce smaller quantities of BP, SA, etc., for maintenance down the road. That's my current game plan. Good luck!