Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What kind of ance scars are these & what would they use to treat it? (Pic)

Recommended Posts

looks to me like active papules.

I dont think they are scars atm.

Go to a derm and figure out how to stop the active acne and at the same time ask him how to prevent possible scarring.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes