Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aside from one other person that I know, I have very ugly arms. My upper arms are covered with nasty icky little bumps and there's a few more bumps on my lower left arm. This seriously sucks balls. I had this condition (keratosis pilaris) since I was seven or eight, and I had used creams in the past to make my condition less noticeable. Unfortunately, being a procrastinator back then, I did not use it as much and before I knew it, my prescriptions expired.

Are there any ways to make the bumps look less noticeable? Like home remedies? I'm used to it - I can wear short sleeves comfortably. But sometimes, I catch people looking at my arms (people who I don't know for instance) and it just makes me feel so uncomfortable :(

Right now, I'm using the Olay Duo Action Cleanser to scrub my arms, along with a loofah.

BHA = beta hydroxy acid = salicylic acid. A bit of searching will show you that many approve of Paula's Choice BHA products. Also do a search on Keratosis Pilaris for other member's suggestions.