Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IthinkIllbeOk

Get rid of red marks fast!!! It worked for me!

Okay so i have finally got cleared up not by using any acne medication! :dance: I bought almost the whole Aveeno line except for the acne wash i refused to buy anything specifically for acne because nothing has worked they all have the same ingredients.

To get rid of the red marks left over Ive been using Aveeno Ultra Calming Night Cream ($17.99) well i have never seen results like this and ive been using MaMa Lotion for about a year and had little results. My skin tone changed i had red blotchy areas that finally went away and the red marks are fading their almost gone and ive been using the product for about 2 weeks. My skin looked and felt better the first morning after using it.

My routine (night time)

Wash face with Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser

(Once a week I wash face with Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Bodywash)

Then appy Aveeno Ultra Calming Night Cream

All Aveeno products are derm approved and all natural.

I use the conditioner and shampoo since that can also iritate acne.

they have more info on their site www.aveeno.com

Also wanted to add that I quit smoking and that seems to have helped alot with clearing my skin before i started with Aveeno. So I had moderate/severe acne before smoking then it went to moderate when i quit now after Aveeno regimen no acne. :cool:

Just because a product says its derm approved doesnt mean it is. People say that to make money. Thats what businesses do. I personally tried an aveeno cleanser and it broke me out very badly

I've tried one of their lotion and my skin got irritated..