Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nadz123

whats the best way of getting/fading red marks left by acne//

how can i speed up the fading mechanism, i need it to look clearer in 3 months....so what can i do..its not so bad, looks ok with makeup on....they are new scars....so is lemon juice worth it or vitmain e or aloe vera

help

thanks

do a baking soda mask. steam your face for 10 minutes, mix baking soda with water 50/50 to make a nice little paste. rub it on and cover your whole face, sit around for 10 minutes. then wash it off with cold water. it looks worse right after you do it, but it dies down and makes your skin look better.

things that worked for me was ...good rest...not being stressed... cover up(seems to leave a little bit of cover up on the spots even wen washed off, causing it to look faded)...tanning.....hot tub(works well cuz its like a steam).... n best of all TIME

3 months should be good time wise..at least it was for me and i pick/squeez like NUTS

Have you tried Apple cider vinegar? Lots of people including myself on here have had good results with it. I used to use lemon and I found it way over drying and it really burned my skin. ACV can sting a bit at first but I find it much better then lemon. If you do decide to use lemon just make sure it's from a fresh lemon and not the bottled crap w/ all the added stuff you don't want on your skin.

Use AHA

agreed.

a good AHA product that contains glycolic or lactic acid will speed up the healing process. I remember when my redmarks would stick around for months and months at a time :surprised: now that I exfoliate they tend to fade away a lot quicker (weeks instead of months)