Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Everyone,

So I have been wanting to post on this for everrr! So I decided to start today finally! I hope that accutane finally does the job. I started tane during an IB that I had with Doxycycline. It was by far the worst IB I have ever had before. The strange thing is that I had been taking Doxycycline on and off for 2 years and this last time I had the worst IB everrrr!!!! So I said screw this I'm finally going to take accutane. To top this all off, I am in my Senior year of college, and am graduating in June, so I'm reaaalyyy hoping that this acne goes away by then. Fortunatly, the tane has been working so far. My face has been clearing up everyday. My Derm said that I would probably break out again before it gets better (which I'm still hoping doesn't happen). But it's my 11th day and everything is getting better finally! My only symptoms are dry lips and eyes. And I had an odd sensitive spot on my upper back, but it's fine now. I Hope everything goes well, and I'll post some picks from pre-accutane to current! (I don't look THAT great yet, still super red and acne, but only like 2 cysts!!!)

I'm glad it's working for you!

There's a possibility you might not break out at all. Especially being on Doxy before. I didn't really break out, atleast not yet [i'm onday 35] and I was on Mino up until I started Accutane. You still may break out, so be prepared for it. But congrats on graduating college! I hope your skin glows that day :]. Best of luck, keep us updated!

I'm glad it's working for you!

There's a possibility you might not break out at all. Especially being on Doxy before. I didn't really break out, atleast not yet [i'm onday 35] and I was on Mino up until I started Accutane. You still may break out, so be prepared for it. But congrats on graduating college! I hope your skin glows that day :]. Best of luck, keep us updated!

Aw thank you for the support! I really hope my skin is mostly clear by then :pray: And Day 35, Wow!how have you been doing so far?