Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richard11992288

What could make my acne worse

I was doing well just using quinoderm cream 10% BP, I dont use the gel becuase it makes my face feel icky.

Does gel work better than cream.

I am also using Quinoderm face wash and wipes. I wipe my face then wash and I am using a moistureiser but I think something is causing my spots to break out.

I think it is the moisturiser or the shaving foam I use it seems if I shave with soap it dosnt seem s bad can anyone suggest the best shaving foam, I use niva sensative at the moment gillette made things worse.

I just a gillette sensor excel razor as it works smooth.

My face does tingle a bit when applying my products and its starting to make it dry but its not making my skin red or sore.

Im getting at the end of my rope here and seriosuly thinking of lazy tratement. I get like 4/5 hard red spots at a time while this isnt no where near as bad as really harsh acne I just cant keep this up anymore I have no confidence when it comes to women or even meeting anyone I put a fake smile on so I dont get asked why so glum?

Do any of you have information or personal review of laser treatment?

I am putting myself out there to this forum for help

Stop using chemicals on your face! It's stripping away the natural oils giving u problems. Just wash with water (if your face actually needs washing) use an electric shaver.

I'm sick and tired of all these "newbies" saying "WASH YOUR FACE WITH JUST WATER" stop being dumb every single one of you. :mad:

I want to see photos of all of you. My grand guess is you've tried everything and are down to the point where you pacify yourselves by washing with just water in futile efforts thinking that the natural way will do the trick and you'll 'grow' out of acne.

The way our life is now with excess pollution and rise of fast and processed foods there's no way that's going to cut it anymore. It may have 2000 years ago but no, not today.

Oils are always replaced and can be replaced with moisturizers, especially jojoba.

Stop using chemicals on your face! It's stripping away the natural oils giving u problems. Just wash with water (if your face actually needs washing) use an electric shaver.

I have to agree with this statement I had really bad acne for nearly 5-6 years, using all sorts of products nothing really made an impact or difference.

When I just pretty much gave up and just decided to wash me face with any old shower gel twice a day I saw a huge improvement over a 4 month period.

Today acne is billion pound a year business, which really makes you consider the motives of theses companies. This is from my own experience of acne and business