Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

seriously WTF?? I'm so mad & frustrated right now!! I'm skipping school today cause my face is ridiculously stressed out!! Fuck my life!! Anyone on the same boat?? I need clean skin!!!!! Fuck me!!

Hold on there buddy!

your going to let acne control your life like that? we can't really control the way we look, we have to deal what life bring us and make the best of it. ;)

your life is not just about acne, there is so much more to you than the way you look. Just remember that we all have days that we don't want to go some where because of the way we look, but the best thing to do is look toward the future, avoid mirrors, and don't pick your skin.

i'm sure you will feel better.

seriously WTF?? I'm so mad & frustrated right now!! I'm skipping school today cause my face is ridiculously stressed out!! Fuck my life!! Anyone on the same boat?? I need clean skin!!!!! Fuck me!!

Same here man, I got band practice tomoz, and a nice little red bump showing up on the side of ma lip.

Just in time \0/

I have been there. Acne ruled me (still does). Hang in there. What are you doing to help your skin?

Don't stress. Stress is going to cause more breakouts! Seriously. This is what I do and after 10 friiiiiiiiiigin years of dealing with acne.

Eat Walnuts daily, or be sure to eat fish at least twice a weeks for the omega 3,6 and 9's.

Vetiver soap for cleansing

Emu oil won't clog pores (awesome antiinflamatory for acne)

Lerosett spot treatment. The other night I had a huge pimple on my chin. I removed the puss, put a drop of emu oil on it, and Lerosett over the pimple. Made a dramatic difference the next morning. Not nearly as big and alot less redness!

Also, don't let your acne take charge of you, you take charge of it!

Hang in there buddy ;) and God Bless You!

Aw I'm sorry to read that you are going through a tough time. Acne can be incredibly frustrating but it's worth it to overcome the urge to let acne control your life and instead live your life regardless.

I know you are probably reading this and scoffing at me. These are just words and to actually take action and decide that you aren't going to let acne affect your life is hard to do. It may seem impossible, but it's not. I've been in the place you seem to be, where a new pimple means you just can't go anywhere and you feel absolutely ugly...but you aren't. If I was someone who gambled, I'd bet money on the fact that what you see isn't how others see you.

People are beautiful with or without acne...take baby steps in realizing this and I hope one day you do. =)

no matter what you do, don't starve yourself. eat as much protein and low-GI carbohydrates as you can. also remember that fat is essential, especially for women. don't be afraid of those almonds lying there in the cupboard.

peace.

I have had the exact same thing, just remeber your not alone in your situation, all you can do is try to stick to a washing routine.

I lost alot alot of my friends through acne, as I was too embarrassed to go out anywhere just like you, it WILL get better if you stick to a routine.