Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just ordered a product called buzz on acne. I've seen good reviews on it elsewhere and was just wondering if anyone here uses it and has any comments on it?

Joang, I use and love Buzz on Acne. It keeps my face clear and hydrated. I've been using since around the end of October. For me, it worked really quickly. Are you thinking of trying? I've talked to a couple of people on here about it and then you never hear from them again. I think it's because after you use it you have no more use for an acne forum. LOL

so glad someone finally responded!! I've been using for about 5 weeks now and am really getting good results. It got a little trough around 2-3 weeks and now I'm getting "the glow" My skin is looking sooo good.

I was thinking the same thing about never hearing from people that use it again. I originally heard about it on the boards and then the thread just dies out so quick. I think most people that try it are actually clearing up.

Thank you for responding I actually got accused of being an advertiser because I kept posting about it looking for someone that knew about it.

Glad to hear from a fellow user!

Hey, it's nice to meet you Joang! That's pretty funny. I've talked to several different people and then you never hear from them again. I completely understand. I haven't been on here forever. I love the acne.org Jojoba oil and come back to order.

I never did the purging thing but I had a friend that had a couple. They left pretty quickly though but I remember at the time she was alarmed. How long did it last for you? My acne just started leaving. I guess everyone is different.

Was it this board that you heard about it from?

Again, it was nice to meet you.

Yeah, I think I did go through a "purging period" but I guess every product you use has that risk. My acne is stubborn under the skin bumps and it took awhile for anything to happen and then they started surfacing which was the bad period.

The good thing about it was right from the start I never got any "new" acne it was just dealing with stuff that had been there for awhile under the surface that I could see but couldn't get to go away or come to a head .And now everthing has come out and is healing up and it's really looking good. (except spots that are discolered from old blemishes, but that's what make-up is for)

The lady Denise with their customer service (or I think she probably owns/ runs the company) had told me to try Jojoba oil to help with the under the skin bumps but I haven't yet, do you think it's good to use with BOA? And how do you use it?

Well, I'm really glad to meet you too and let me know your routine with the stuff cause I haven't been able to talk with anyone else that's using it.

I love the jojoba oil with the Buzz on Acne! She recommended the JO to my friend and she loved it so well that I tried too. She used to help with bringing all that stuff out. I add a couple of drops to my cleanser and at night just a few drops on damp skin. LOVE! I was kind of concerned about using oil on my skin but found out it is really a wax. You can also read about it on this site. Lots of threads. Don't be afraid of adding it. I started with just the Cetaphil as a cleanser but have changed to Purpose Gentle Cleansing Liquid (per my friend, too). It is just all too easy! Oh! and another thing.. everydayminerals.com makes a makeup that is amazing with acne. I was using BE and changed that early on too. My friend and I also use this. Found out the BE has bismuth and that wasn't helping with the acne either. Don't need a sunscreen as it is in the makeup.

I didn't have any purging but my friend did and she said that she thought the jojoba helped with that. What are you using with it?

I've just been using Purpose cleanser then the BOA. But I think I will try the jojoba oil. I use mineral make-up too. I was using a regular liquid foundation but I think it contributed to my breakouts becuase when I stopped using it I stopped getting the small underground "bumps".

For me it really has been just getting rid of existing stubborn stuff. I've gotten absolutley nothing new since I started on it.

Well keep in touch on here and thanks for the tips on the jojoba oil- I'm gonna give it a try.

Ok. I went to their web site and I don't understand this. Is this a toner? You say you use Purpose cleaner. Is this part of the regimen? What else do you use with this? Just the bottle? I am very curious about this product. TIA for your help.