Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
user1122

So I just got my Starter-Pack today...

Hi guys, I just received my starter kit(8oz. everything) today and I just encountered a problem. The BP and Moisturizer bottle had a little on the dispenser once i opened it. Is that normal? Also, my moisturizer was extremely wet. It still retained its shape when I dispensed it, but it wouldn't disappear when I apply it to my skin. What's up with this?

My bottles also had gel/liquid on the pump when it was twisted out.

I thought it was normal as the pump had been inside the bottle?

Same here but I assume that's just how the pumps work, after a few uses this problem isn't continuing, so not much of a problem!

Given that the bottles are traveling all over the country, there are air pressure changes that result that can push product out of the bottle, even if they're closed. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless a LOT came out (like 1/4 bottle). This happens every time I drive from Colorado to South Dakota.

The moisturizer is something I did have a problem with. It just didn't absorb properly, until I started using more BP. When you're using more than 1 pump of BP for application, the moisturizer will soak in really well. Until then, you can either kind of deal with it or reduce your moisturizer use. But it definitely will get better :)

Given that the bottles are traveling all over the country, there are air pressure changes that result that can push product out of the bottle, even if they're closed. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless a LOT came out (like 1/4 bottle). This happens every time I drive from Colorado to South Dakota.

The moisturizer is something I did have a problem with. It just didn't absorb properly, until I started using more BP. When you're using more than 1 pump of BP for application, the moisturizer will soak in really well. Until then, you can either kind of deal with it or reduce your moisturizer use. But it definitely will get better :)

Thanks! The moisturizer got in easier after every day. On the first day, it wouldn't even go in, so I thought there was something wrong. Guess not.