Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waffles

need a face wash that will dry me out

hi guys

i have found that whenever my face gets really dry and tight that it seemes to help my acne by kinda shedding it or whatever. right now i am using clean and clear bp wash but i would like to use a salytic acid wash as well so it could help attack it more. anyone have any suggestions?

Really? I thought that the St. Ives scrub's would just give you a killer exfoliation. user posted image

Nuetrogena oil free acne wash or transparent acne bar as well as oxy face wash dreis me out. B) 9 But my skin is delicate, you can try though.

Also, tea tree oil might help. I used a tea tree oil face wash from the bodyshop years ago and it dried out my skin whilst seemingly killing a few spots.

I remember reading some threads a while back about Cetaphil for combination/oily skin drying some people out. You may want to give that a shot. I was thinking of trying that instead of the regular cetaphil that I have been using because in these summer months my face seems to ramp up its oil production. Too bad I just bought two big 20oz bottles of regular cetaphil.

I second the clean and clear stuff w/ 10% benzoyl peroxide

the neutragena clear yellow wash

and a glycolic wash

either one of those would dry you out!