Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pickles.

Covergirl True Blend?

Whats everyones experiences with this product? and What liquid foundation would you reccommend that has good coverage and doesn't break you out?

I love love love Almay Smart Shade Make up.... it blends in, provides nice light coverage and if your skin gets a bit of sun on the weekend and u tan slightly... no problem as it blends to your skin tone.. no need to buy more make-up on monday! its non-comdogenic and so wont clog pores and has SPF 15. It provides lovely natural coverage but its not heavy coverage.

To add to the coverage if i need to or to touch up during the day, i use the Almay Minerals in that nice pen type brush applicator, you push the back and the powder comes out the brush, no mess, no fuss (most times!). It is also non-comdogenic but no SPF.

Always read as much as you can about a product before buying it. Make sure its non-comedogenic and oil free ect ect. Always be sure before spending money on something that will harm ur face and ultimately not be used again!

Also always match your make-up to your skin type as best you can so that your make-up caters to your skins individual needs. Matching colour is important but with Almay Smart Shade, its ALOT easier and always blends perfectly! I cud not live without it!

Whats everyones experiences with this product? and What liquid foundation would you reccommend that has good coverage and doesn't break you out?

Ive been in love with Revlon colorstay since a bunch of people recommended it to me on here years ago. I use colorstay with Physician's formula mineral wear on top..and get pretty good coverage w/o making my face worst. Been wanting to try CG true blend but I always worry switching will break me out bad. lol

Here is a pic of me wearing them if you want an idea of what the coverage is like

I didnt like it it just made my mark look more noticalbe and had bad coverage and the color i got which is the one i get for all foundations made me look orange =[

Get maybelline pure makeup its made out of 50% water and has light coverage and prevents your skin from getting oily

I did not like this product at all. It IS the only liquid drugstore foundation which actually matched my skin tone, however, it is very sheer. It doesn't provide hardly any coverage. It also doesn't have a lot of stay power; made me look rather oily.

Another point I should add, without meaning to preach, is that the CoverGirl company does partake in Animal Testing. I didn't know this when I bought/used the product. Animal testing may seem like an unimportant issue, but it is a cruel act.

Deadly chemicals+Bunny Rabbits= :shock::snooty::boohoo::(

As far as liquid foundations go, the best I've tried were by Almay. However, I don't use foundation anymore.

:)

I personally run from Cover Girl, not because it breaks me out, but because most of it has pink undertones, which I can't wear without looking like a porcelain doll. I love Almay Smart Shade, Almay TLC. They're great.

I did not like this product at all. It IS the only liquid drugstore foundation which actually matched my skin tone, however, it is very sheer. It doesn't provide hardly any coverage. It also doesn't have a lot of stay power; made me look rather oily.

i had the same experience. i got a close shade match, but the coverage was really sheer. i thought i should have just wore tinted moisturizer.