Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had one treatment of Matrix RF for red marks and shallow scarring. I believe they set it at the medium level. It's been a week since the procedure and I haven't noticed anything really. There is very minimal dryness and the marks from the laser are still on my face and are rough in texture. I know this is a fairly new procedure but has anyone had it done, what are your thoughts??

hi! hows it going?? was your matrix rf worth it?? any improvements??

Matrix is a very new procedure and i believe not much people has encountered it yet..

thanks a bunch!

I've had one treatment of Matrix RF for red marks and shallow scarring. I believe they set it at the medium level. It's been a week since the procedure and I haven't noticed anything really. There is very minimal dryness and the marks from the laser are still on my face and are rough in texture. I know this is a fairly new procedure but has anyone had it done, what are your thoughts??

HI! I wanted to send you a little help on the Matrx RF, This is The BEST Product on the markert!! My mom and her sister who are both in their late 50's have been having Marix RF treatments, they look Beautiful!! YES your dr should have warrend you of the worest part of the treatment. My mom said it feels like the worest sunburn ever she had NO down time whatsoever, my aunt had crusting and little squares on her face for no more then two days. After the both finish just one procedure you could see the difference. We took our own before and after photos for our own use and couldnt believe the results. By the way my mother said they used a Level C on her the highest level. Hang in there this REALLY works!! its the real deal both my mother and aunt have completed procedures in SAN ANTONIO, TX at White Pearl Med Spa and were so happy to send all our FRIENDS and FAMILY to that spa ask for MICHELLE B. she really took care of my family the spa is cozy with a nice staff, I think only two women run it??? I never see anyone but the two nice staff members GREAT PLACE hope this helps :dance: :dance:

HI! I wanted to send you a little help on the Matrx RF, This is The BEST Product on the markert!! My mom and her sister who are both in their late 50's have been having Marix RF treatments, they look Beautiful!! YES your dr should have warrend you of the worest part of the treatment. My mom said it feels like the worest sunburn ever she had NO down time whatsoever, my aunt had crusting and little squares on her face for no more then two days. After the both finish just one procedure you could see the difference. We took our own before and after photos for our own use and couldnt believe the results. By the way my mother said they used a Level C on her the highest level. Hang in there this REALLY works!! its the real deal both my mother and aunt have completed procedures in SAN ANTONIO, TX at White Pearl Med Spa and were so happy to send all our FRIENDS and FAMILY to that spa ask for MICHELLE B. she really took care of my family the spa is cozy with a nice staff, I think only two women run it??? I never see anyone but the two nice staff members GREAT PLACE hope this helps :dance: :dance:

MAtrx RF was see on Rachel Ray weeks ago and on CBS as well as Oprah, It cost a lot for someone who can only afford botox, but this product last longer then botox or juvederm and you have a face lift with no bruseing or miss of any work. I have to say I finally bought this for myself after extensive research and found Matrx Rf to be a good fit for me. Its worth the money I was able to recieve a discount because my sister and I bought the packages at the same time. Like my niece stated in the last post "this is the real deal" I am happy! Thank you White Pearl the staff Crystal and Michelle are like sisters to us they are a great team, they took excellent care of us First Class all the way. :chuck: Hey Chuck I'm ready for you now lol

I went in for a Matrix rf consultation two weeks ago. This is what my doctor told me.

i) There is NO DOWNTIME. She said you will be red for like an hour and then people carry on with their usual routines

ii) The procedure works by punching microscopic holes in your face, very much like dermarolling, but use heat to heat the dermis and therefore produce collagen.

iii) The procedure MUST be performed once every 4 weeks, for at least 4 seperated treatments (i.e, treatment #1 in Jan, #2 in Feb, #3 in march, #4 in april, etc). Just like in dermarolling it should take 6 weeks for collagen to start growing, and you should expect to see results in 6 months, and expect your maximum in 1 year.

iv) Treatment costs $150 (CAN) per treatments, for chin and both cheeks (forhead excluded), for forhead included in this procedure the cost is then $200 (CANADIAN). I consider these prices VERY cheap for this type of procedure. I turned it down because i dont have the money right now plus i am not available within the next 4 months to have a follow up procedure done every 4 weeks. I do not know what the prices are elsewhere ( i live in southern ontario, GTA), i think i may be getting a deal with this procedure since i already had restylane injections with this doctor, and plus he kinda knows who my dad is.

Also, i think i will try Dermarolling (1.5mm) for a year before i try this. I will see how good of results i can acheive with dermarolling before i try this procedure.

Edited by Rob*

I'm getting this done in 3 weeks. I've posted information about my treatment plan in the laser/light forum. I'll do my best to update for those that are curious.