Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it just seems so unfair..

every time my face gets clear, im full of hope, how long will i be clear this time?? will it only take a day? or might this just be it? is it finally over?

i actually get a "lets pick up my life again" kind of feeling, i feel like i missed something in my life, and when im clear, i get a bit of hope, that i maybe finally be able to relive this fun things ive missed in my youth.

then i just try to go out doing fun stuff, and after a couple of days i feel totally happy, i get full of ideas: lets do this, lets do that, i call around making appointments and stuff and i feel like i finally get the chance to just live life like normal people do.

and then, after i almost feel like a normal person, acne strikes again, and in a second, im back at where i started, at the bottom of a deep pit.

i lie my way out of every appointment ive made, because suddenly i havent got any self esteem left, no courage to go outside and do anything.

its frustrating enough when this happens one time, but in my life this happens all the time.

like every 2 weeks or so.. and im just getting sooooooo sick of it.

someone sharing my feelings? are you guys also feeling like: "aaaaaaaah jeez you've got to be fcking kidding me!! again!? what did i do wrong this time god?" when you break out?

Yes, i know exactly what you are talking about.. it is so frustrating, especially to feel so happy and then have it taken away. Or always fearing that the next breakout will come and ruin everything : (

Ah yes, I've been there. Over spring break I cleared completely from all physical bumps, but just as soon as I started wearing makeup again to school I started to break out again (not as bad as before, now that I've started my new regimen, but my skin is not as nice as it was a week ago).

I know I'm going to go through a huge disappointment this summer. I'll almost never wear makeup and be swimming in salt water all the time... I'll clear up wonderfully, only to break out in late August when I return to school. It's a give and take, I suppose.

I UNDERSTAND YOU COMPLETELY!!!

when i finally look clear i try to go out as fast as i can before i break out again it sucks! i look at my sis and see how she goes out every night and im stuck at home with shit on my face eating carrots and feeling like a loser(as she has already pointed out to me)..every time i look in the mirror i want to get a gun and shot off every mother fckn pimple on my face!

YOU ARE

NOT

ALONE! :comfort:

Yup it's like a kick in the nuts that's for sure.

I always go into emo mode haha and blame myself yanno it musta been something i ate , i never moisturised enough , i moisturised too much blah blah blah aww man you always break out at the least convenient times too , Not Cool.

Yes! I'm actually going through that today (which is why I'm here). I had been clear for a couple of weeks straight (awful red marks, though) and just today I look in the mirror and I have TONS of new zits. No idea what I did wrong :shrug:

Yes sometimes I want to punch the mirror!

Frick I felt like I wrote this. I had a clear streak of 3 weeks, and today I woke up with 2 new cysts on my chin. What the hell did I do wrong? I always think it must have been the citrus I ate yesterday, or the salty food I ate two days ago, or the fact I wore makeup for too long, or some other reason. I hate it. I hate the feeling of hope that you get and then all of a sudden it starts all over again. I hate always worrying about when the next breakout will be. I fricking hate this.

well, im centainly not the only one with this problem then :P

i actually recognize something in every post in here!

i also always rush around when im clear: thinking yay finally lets do something fun quick before my luck turns bad on me!!

i also always think, when i break out: oh men what did i do? did i ate something wrong? wrong products aplied maybe? wasnt i gentle enough? or maybe TOO gentle?

i never find the answer though, acne comes whenever it wants to come.

and that makes it even more frustrating, because if i knew when acne would come, i could make some kind of schedule, when to do fun things, and when not.

i know i shouldnt let acne hold me back from doing fun things, and i should just go outside and dont give a dmn.

but its so much more difficult to live your life when you have acne, then to do so without acne!

when im clear, i have absolutely no problem at all going outside showing myself to the world!

and when acne strikes, im scared of everything, scared of going outside, scared of social contact.

Well then, set up your appointments while you are in a breakout stage. So that the time those appointments come, your clear. ;)

it just seems so unfair..

every time my face gets clear, im full of hope, how long will i be clear this time?? will it only take a day? or might this just be it? is it finally over?

i actually get a "lets pick up my life again" kind of feeling, i feel like i missed something in my life, and when im clear, i get a bit of hope, that i maybe finally be able to relive this fun things ive missed in my youth.

then i just try to go out doing fun stuff, and after a couple of days i feel totally happy, i get full of ideas: lets do this, lets do that, i call around making appointments and stuff and i feel like i finally get the chance to just live life like normal people do.

and then, after i almost feel like a normal person, acne strikes again, and in a second, im back at where i started, at the bottom of a deep pit.

i lie my way out of every appointment ive made, because suddenly i havent got any self esteem left, no courage to go outside and do anything.

its frustrating enough when this happens one time, but in my life this happens all the time.

like every 2 weeks or so.. and im just getting sooooooo sick of it.

someone sharing my feelings? are you guys also feeling like: "aaaaaaaah jeez you've got to be fcking kidding me!! again!? what did i do wrong this time god?" when you break out?

Oh gosh...this always happens and it's so frustrating. I always feel like screaming or crying. My skin gets clear - well kind of, my self esteem shoots up and i'm so happy that I want to go out and feel comfortable with myself and my skin,for once, and have a good time. I have a brilliant day/night with my friends, come home, wash my face, sleep, and then boom! When I wake up, i've broken out again, it's literally like a slap in the face. I mean i'm on the regime now, and so far it's going ok, but then there's always that doubt of if the acne is actually going to be gone forever or if it's going to continue this random break-out...And the thing that is even more of a slap in the face, is people with absolutely clear skin, not one scar, not one spot, it makes me feel ugly and horrible...