Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are you talking about sulfur in general?

I use a sulfur 10% mask from peter thomas roth

I have sensitive skin so I use it once a week...I dont really notice results yet but I have only used it like 4 times

I heard that 10% sulfur is good for seb derm though,I read it on google.

My derm just recently took me off sodium sulfacetamide (Klaron) and I'm planning to call him and ask him to give it back. I absolutely LOVED that stuff! Mine was a clear liquid - didn't have the sulfur in it - and I credit it with the clearing of my horrible skin. I had so many irritated, red, inflamed marks from all the harsh topicals and scrubs I was using, and the Klaron got rid of it in a matter of weeks. I also have no scabby, flaky stuff like I did on other topicals. It is simply the best there is if your skin is irritated on top of having breakouts.

I'm now using Vanoxide HC and I'm not a fan of it at all. It contains BP, which my derm wanted me to try (yet again!) to keep from building resistance to my antibiotics. Well, it's not working and my face is getting red and irritated again, so I'll be returning to Klaron and staying there. It is seriously the best stuff I've ever used! I don't normally gush about ANY product but this is awesome.

maybe this is relative to you:

i was diagnosed with tinea versicolor, according to what i've read - sometimes this condition causes acne. i think this is true for me. my diet was horrible, and too much yeast may cause an overgrowth of candida. it was spread across my body but not until recently did i apply this to my face. my cheeks were patches of big pores and weird textures, and now the patches are smaller, since. (perhaps because my prescription kills the fungus in my skin (?))