Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've read a lot about supplementing apple cider vinegar before or after meals helping with acne. acv contains malic acid, a natural antifungal. however, on an anti-candida diet it is recommended to avoid vinegar due to the fact it's fermented. it's advised to take an antifungal whilst doing an anti-candida diet, and i suppose antifungals in general could help acne, so i made some tea that i read about on http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/recipes/recipe175.php

it contains garlic, ginger, and lemon. i was really apprehensive about drinking it because it's made with a significant amount of garlic (strong antifungal) but it surprising tasted really good.

i was just curious if anyone has noticed similar results to supplementing with garlic as with acv.

i've read that garlic pills lack a certain vitamin, same with cooked garlic. i suppose that making tea with garlic would also deplete some vitamins, but i suppose not as many as cooking for long periods with it. i'm going to try drinking garlic tea a few times a day and see how it works.