Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capo89

UGHH SO MAD

Hello People,

Well As some of you know Im about to be 2 months on Dans regimen,

But since I use it day & night the bottles are alredy empty & I dont want to skip any regimens

however today I ordered the new 2 months kit,with the fastest shipping option which is "Ups Next Day 1-2 business days"

I hope I dont break out for the little time I dont use enough BP

Thanks & Respect

I hope your products get to you quickly. Maybe next time you should order your new products a little sooner. Or you could get some NOTS to keep around just in case you need something to hold you over.

I hope your products get to you quickly. Maybe next time you should order your new products a little sooner. Or you could get some NOTS to keep around just in case you need something to hold you over.

Yes I know that was my mistake I ordered to late,Well I chose the fastest option so hoping it gets here by tuesday

If the regimen is working for you and you're going to keep with it, you should order in bulk. The shipping is not cheap so you may as well order more if you can afford it, you'll save money in the long-run. And of course you will have more when you run out.

I think you should go out to a drugstore and buy more BP until your order arrives. Being off the regimen for even a day or two can make an impact. I've been off the regimen for only a day and have noticed my skin breaking out like craaazy. I just ran out of BP yesterday and my refills which I ordered almost a month ago still haven't arrived. Last time it only took 10 days :confused: Ugh it makes me so mad since I was so close to being clear and have stuck to this regimen religiously for 2 months. Now I'm almost back to square one. Anyway, hope everything works out for you. Good luck!

I agree with Cupcakes--

Dan was awesome enough to give us alternative products that you can buy at any drug store. I love Dan's treatment compared to Neuterogena on the Spot but it's better than nothing.