Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BePimpled

Chin about to fall off!!

Hows your cystic pimple today?

It's still here and huge. It almost doesn't hurt anymore but it hasn't changed in size..makes no sense ;(

Can you tell me everything youve tried?

Ouch, sorry that this has been so difficult for you. But I'm glad that the pain is almost gone! And I'm sure the products from Nordstrom will work. Hope that everything goes well. Good luck!

The cyst is almost gone...I can only feel it when I press on it. However, I literally have a wound on my chin now where the 2 cysts were. There is no skin and it's indented. I have no idea why it's not healing or why new skin isn't growing over it? I have tried neosporin but it isn't working. What is wrong with my body? ;(

P.S. Thank u all for the advice and support!

The cyst is almost gone...I can only feel it when I press on it. However, I literally have a wound on my chin now where the 2 cysts were. There is no skin and it's indented. I have no idea why it's not healing or why new skin isn't growing over it? I have tried neosporin but it isn't working. What is wrong with my body? ;(

P.S. Thank u all for the advice and support!

Keep using the polysporin, neosporin cream. It's not going to work overnight. It takes time.

Again, thank you all for your help. My cysts AND the scarring are completely gone from using Manuka honey for two days. I purchased the honey for a stomach ulcer that I have but read somewhere online that Manuka honey is great on wounds. So, I used it on my cysts and the wounds that were not healing. After two days, the skin was completely healed and it's almost not noticeable where the cysts were. I am shocked and so happy that it healed soooo fast with something so simple. However, now I have a huge cyst in the middle of my forehead but I am done. I'm just going to ignore it...I'm not doing this to myself EVER again!

Im so glad you found something that worked because you didnt deserve to suffer. Where did you buy the honey?

I think you can get the honey from most health food shops. I know a few people that have used it for cuts etc and it does work.

Im so glad you found something that worked because you didnt deserve to suffer. Where did you buy the honey?

I think you can get the honey from most health food shops. I know a few people that have used it for cuts etc and it does work.

I bought the honey at Whole Foods store..it's pretty pricey, about $28. To me, its worth every penny. I use it on every cut and wound I have because my skin takes forever to heal. My doctor had me even checked out for diabetes because my skin just doesn't heal but with this honey my cystic wounds were gone within two days. I also had a "cyst" on my cheek that was just starting to form. I applied some manuka honey on it and the next day it was just a white bump (puss). I slightly stretched the skin and everything came out...no redness or scab/scar left, which is a miracle for me!!

Thanks for sharing about the cyst. I pick at mine as well and know exactaly how a little "invisible" flesh colored bump can turn into a dysfigured face in a matter of minutes. I will try the honey since I have a few on my face at the moment.

Thanks again for sharing and helping others out.

I am very upset with myself because I brought this onto myself. If I hadn't tried to squeeze the skin colored bump, WHICH WASN'T VISIBLE AT ALL, I wouldn't have a disfigured chin now.

Wow... that rings bells!

Ive been suffering from the exact same for about 3/4 years now, and honestly it goes from nothing to a huge streak/red raw gaping mess within seconds, if only it healed as quick!

It will get better though, I get them occasionally around my chin (shaving seems to help/sometime irritate????) and along my upper cheek, many have left scars from me going at them! It usually the same, Ill leave it for a few days and then without thinking im destroying myself (im actually still working on leaving them alone altogether)

But it does really effect your confidence, Ive missed work/college in the past because of this, and even despite peoples re-assurance, it still hasnt changed (actually im taking 2 days off work at this moment just cos I have two raw (HUGE.... IMO) streak things across my chin on my right side, plus a nasty one on my cheek, if only i left them!!!!

As for healing them, there are loads of things to relieve them, but I find that time cures them best(sometime A LOT OF TIME)

Still.. stick with it, and its good (and bad) to know other people suffer the same.

Anto.