Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone mix Jojoba with the cleanser?

About a week ago I noticed I was running low on cleanser so I put in an order for another bottle. At the same time I found some Jojoba oil which I had completely forgotten about. I thought about mixing it with the cleanser to see if it would return improved results. The cleanser went from being clear to a milky color after mixing and shaking. I'm not sure if this is helping at all as I've only been using it for a week (probably have about a week's worth left).

Anyone who has done this, can you tell me how it went?

Why would you do that? It might interfere with the surfactant properties of the cleanser. If you want to be moisturized after washing your face, apply the jojoba oil immediately after washing. That way you still can be sure that you skin is actually clean.

Well if Jojoba oil opens the pores... would is not make sense to use before or during the washing of your face? I don't see the reason of putting Jojoba on last unless being used as a moisturizer.