Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meggy

good concealer for scarrings and acne-prone skin!

I avoid to use any conclear that has salicylic acid in it because I'm doing Dan's regimen, I'm looking for a gentle concealer that gives a good coverage and non comedogenic. Anyone?

This is the BEST concealer I have ever used. It's by Physican's Formula and u can get it at any drugstore such as CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens..etc. I have tried everything from Chanel, Clinique, MAC, Stila but nothing has provided better coverage than this concealer. I can't live without it!

Here's the link to it

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/pro...lers/02723.html

I use CG smoothers by covergirl its smooth so it doesnt flake with the drying skincare and its non comedogenic and cheap..its part of their moisturizing makeup the smoothers collection..it covers smoothly

This is the BEST concealer I have ever used. It's by Physican's Formula and u can get it at any drugstore such as CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens..etc. I have tried everything from Chanel, Clinique, MAC, Stila but nothing has provided better coverage than this concealer. I can't live without it!

Here's the link to it

Yea! I've tried alot expensive brands but they just don't worth the money. I will definitely check it out at walgreens tomorrow! Thanks!

I use CG smoothers by covergirl its smooth so it doesnt flake with the drying skincare and its non comedogenic and cheap..its part of their moisturizing makeup the smoothers collection..it covers smoothly

Is it the liquid concealer? hmmmm, I will try it if Mizz bebe's concealer doesn't work for me, haha :dance:

Here's the link to it

Hi BePimpled! Im glad to see youre on the boards :)

I use either MAC studio sculpt concealer or everyday minerals in multitasking

Here's the link to it

Hi BePimpled! Im glad to see youre on the boards :)

I use either MAC studio sculpt concealer or everyday minerals in multitasking

Thank you ;) It's been a while... ;)

I have had moderate to severe acne on my face since I was 13, I am now 22. While I am always seeking to keep it in check, I have found that Clinique's Advanced Concealer is the best around. It completely covers a red blemish and matches it to the skin around it so that the skin looks flawless. After trying other concealers, I would highly recommend it!

Try Prescriptives Concealer. It covers all day and goes on nicely with a brush. It also has SPF15 and Zinc in it. I use it everyday and its a life saver!

when you put the physicians formula concealer on a dry acne, does it cover the redness well and is it creamy enough that the acne does not look dried out?

Try Prescriptives Concealer. It covers all day and goes on nicely with a brush. It also has SPF15 and Zinc in it. I use it everyday and its a life saver!

I also use Prescriptives Concealer. It's the Flawless Skin concealer in Level 1 Cool. I've put it over my breakouts and a lady at Sephora asked me "What breakout?" And it doesn't seem to make any breakouts worse than they already are. :)

Prescriptives is the bomb! Well, at least, to me...