Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meggy

Can I dab extra BP for the spot treaments?

I'm in the 3rd week of doing regimen now! Break out, heals in a week, break out again..yea I know it's common, and I'm being patient to see the result. The best improvement is that I notice my nose's pores got smaller and it doesn't have as much whiteheads as before! ...but the pimples are just annoying.......I know that I should follow the regimen, but sometimes I just can't help to not put extra BP for spot treatment after moisturizing....

Can I use the AHA for spot treatment? Am I still too early for adding AHA in the regimen? I have some flaking around the hair line but not redness, and I'm using almost one bump of BP.

BTW, my left side of face is pretty clear now, but the right side is getting worst.. Should I put more BP on my right side???Is it bad that I use the concealer which has salicylic acid when I'm on regimen?

Product I use: Dan's cleanser, BP, and moisturizer

spot treatment: neutrogena on the spot

I'd wait a little longer to add the AHA into your regimen. If you're still at one pump, your skin will still need time to keep adjusting until it can handle two pumps, and adding in the AHA while your skin is still adjusting can be a bit harsh on your skin.

Just keep doing what you're doing, and keep increasing the amount of BP you're using until you're using the full two pumps.