Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lolcaca

50mg to 100mg of zinc

Hey,

I tried this zinc I had bought a while ago for the last week taking 50mg/day:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=17690&catid=32533&aid=333181&aparam=sespider

(btw does this brand look ok?)

So I have not seen any improvements but more importantly I have not felt or seen any side effects. I'm a pretty healthy and fit 20 year old guy so does upping it to 100mg/day look ok? I just wanna try it all out of like a month or two and see if it works or just move on if it doesnt.

do not do it at all, im willing to bet you are getting your requirement for zinc, any extra will just tax your liver, i just found out that i have a tumor growing on my liver and have stopped all supplement use as i believe this actual site has fueled my vitamin addictions.

How foolish i could be to do something like this i guess is an example of the unfortunate painful effects of having acne, even into adulthood.

I suggest you stay away from all vitamin supplements even food that has been fortified as many times fortification can be a marketing ploy rather then something that is necessary, now with even MORE vitamin c ADDED you will commonly see on orange juice to appeal to a certain type of customer. More isnt better at all, there is a point where this shit just becomes toxic poison.