Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:[color="#FF8C00]wub:I was in depression october of 2008 guess it was because of someone I liked but never had the balls to tell that person how I felt kept it bottled up And causing a breakout like never before damn hormones and anxiety attacks . Leading to eating junk food candy and all sorts of bad crap . Thank you testosterone you sure came in handy that time ... Anyone else went through something similar like myself .......... and no I still like this person but now I at least have some interaction with the person And guess its not that bad anymore because a get some kind of satisfaction out of it right ? :lol: :think:

holy shit i had the same thing.

ive had acne for ages. but just a little on my forehead and stuff.

then i met this girl and was like holy shit. and i couldnt get her out of my head. i wasnt eating or sleeping much and that made me stressed. its been like a year now. but my acnes getting better

try having chronic depression for no fucking reason at all.

seriously. talk it out with someone to work through it and be thankful you don't have to be on meds.

you'll get through it. You'll meet someone new and soon enough you'll forget what this chicks name even was.

Hi

me too! i cry for no resons and am always in a bad mood. i cant sleep at night too. having lots of acne outbreak on my chin, nose area... so dammm irritated. i live in asia and the weather is boiling hot! this affects my mood tooo...

i hate looking at myself in the mirror, i think i look really ugly with all those stupid pimples. sometimes i want to cut my face esp the acne!

You guys must be all teenagers or extremely shy. It's very cute though.

In a few years, you won't even recall the situation. And you will learn that there are more fish in the sea. It's so cute though.

I knew a stupid guy who never had the nerve to ask me out (he didn't have acne he was just too shy) He was actually very attractive but so damn shy. On top of that I was another idiot who didn't know how to handle the situation. Many of his friends told me he wanted to ask me out, but he didn't. The worse part we were like 21 :D I really wished we would have gone out, even if it didn't work out, he was not only attractive but had a really nice personality. That was like 12 years ago. I missed my opportunity to date a very good looking guy. oh Well. Life goes on.

I was, am and forever will be depressed. :)

That's just dangerous thinking. Is your life really going to be always be the way it is now? Is there anyone who's out there that's always been depressed? So what, that's your goal now? To be depressed? Why don't you try a new thought along the lines of "I'm getting over my depression with new thinking, actions, attitudes, and behaviors." Be proactive! Google stratgies for coping with depression, and don't EVER think that it's permanent or that you'll always feel that way. It's up to you to get yourself out of it, no one can do it for you. Good luck and stay positive!!

I've been depressed when I was 14 until 18 years old. I was on anti-depressants and sleeping pills and man, that was the worst experience........EVER in my life.

I got out of depression because I realized, I have great friends and a great family. There's no reason for me to be sad all the time.

I'm now 21 years old and I'm as happy as ever

The reason I was depressed was because I was abused as a child. It damaged me psychologically. I kept on thinking of my past. But my family did EVERYTHING to help. for that, I'm thankful.