Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forever16

Is ORAGNIC COCOA ok??

So I want to eat these chocolate chip cookies which are wheat free gluten free and non dairy but there is only one thing i may have an allergy to which is the Organic cocoa so i dont want to screw up my diet so do you think it would be ok to try them??

So I want to eat these chocolate chip cookies which are wheat free gluten free and non dairy but there is only one thing i may have an allergy to which is the Organic cocoa so i dont want to screw up my diet so do you think it would be ok to try them??

Only one way to find out! :)

After really cracking down on my diet these last few weeks and seeing some noticeable changes in my skin I've decided I'm going to try sneak some chocolate back into my routine (when i say chocolate i mean dark organic, no added sugar or other crap) A girl gotta have some sort of pleasurable comfort food! I'm not going to pig out on it just have 2 or 3 squares a day after meal to begin with and see how it goes.

I think this is the only way you can see if your choc chip cookies will be ok for you as everybody's body is different. If you see your skin getting bad just stop right away, and see if it gets better. Its hard because there is so many things in our diet though, to tell whats causing the problem. But if your diet is very consistent then its easier to add in one type of food at a time to test how it affects you. Good luck, I hope you can eat em they sound yummy!

Only one way to find out! :)

After really cracking down on my diet these last few weeks and seeing some noticeable changes in my skin I've decided I'm going to try sneak some chocolate back into my routine (when i say chocolate i mean dark organic, no added sugar or other crap) A girl gotta have some sort of pleasurable comfort food! I'm not going to pig out on it just have 2 or 3 squares a day after meal to begin with and see how it goes.

I think this is the only way you can see if your choc chip cookies will be ok for you as everybody's body is different. If you see your skin getting bad just stop right away, and see if it gets better. Its hard because there is so many things in our diet though, to tell whats causing the problem. But if your diet is very consistent then its easier to add in one type of food at a time to test how it affects you. Good luck, I hope you can eat em they sound yummy!

lol thanks and they are yummy") i tryed half so ill see what happens and that chocolate that ur talking bout sounds yummy too :D

For me, cocoa irritates my skin, but I would probably have to eat more than a couple cookies to see the side effects. If your drinking plenty of water, going to bathroom and eating healthy, and eating some antioxidant foods, it will probably lessen the impact.