Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToBY_

VitaMin E Or VitaMin C?

[b] I just started taking vitamin E softgels and vitamin C tablets hoping they would both work in clearing my acne breakouts. I just had no time for eating oranges carrots almonds and that sort of yummy stuff N yes I do like them alot . But really :wub: noone these days have time like :wall: myself right so I havent seen any improvement in this first week but I heard that they help in the aid of scars healing free radicals in the skin but should I continue this or anyone trying the same thing will it work one a day for both ???????????? :whistle:

I found this about vitamin c hope it helps :wavey:

The use of vitamin C in scarring:

The use of vitamin C for scarring of the skin is a recent discovery. In this case the vitamin C has to be delivered in high dosage to the skin and as a result of that more collagen will be formed and normal collagen that is often found tethering scars will be replaced with normal collagen and the scars will fill up to a degree and become less noticeable. This process seems to be best effected with the use of iontophoresis. Enclosed is a photograph to show the numerous effects of vitamin C when iontophoresed onto a patient with severe chicken pox scars. You will notice that after a period of 24 treatments of iontophoresis of vitamin C the skin looks smoother, the pigmentation has been reduced and the scars are flatter.

I found this about vitamin c hope it helps :wavey:

The use of vitamin C in scarring:

The use of vitamin C for scarring of the skin is a recent discovery. In this case the vitamin C has to be delivered in high dosage to the skin and as a result of that more collagen will be formed and normal collagen that is often found tethering scars will be replaced with normal collagen and the scars will fill up to a degree and become less noticeable. This process seems to be best effected with the use of iontophoresis. Enclosed is a photograph to show the numerous effects of vitamin C when iontophoresed onto a patient with severe chicken pox scars. You will notice that after a period of 24 treatments of iontophoresis of vitamin C the skin looks smoother, the pigmentation has been reduced and the scars are flatter.

ThanKs Thats was very helpful Ill keep taking them tablets for 4 reall