Notifications
Clear all

Are these Oragnic chocolate chip cookies ok?????

MemberMember
(@forever16)

Posted : 04/19/2009 12:34 am

Sugars: 7g

Wheat-Free

Gluten-Free

Non-Dairy

MemberMember
(@forever16)

Posted : 04/19/2009 1:12 am

If it makes you happy go for it giving up no food is going to stop acne and if you are on accutane or antibiotics, or birth control and its working you really do not have to worry about getting acne eating things. I myself eat junk pizza, hamburgers sometimes I can't not really get acne while on these drugs but if its your figure your worry about I think those cookies would not put on much fat any way.

Its not fair us acne sufferers have to worry about foods and natural things in life giving us a reaction for our oil glands to make acne but we ain't any different and we can still live normal and happy lives if we only can find a way?

Thank you")

And i am very petite i dont worry about my figure just my face")

I mean my acne is pretty mild that the dr. wouldnt precsribe me anything stronger then duac

but since i was still

getting pimples i decided maybe a health change would be the best way to go and i think it really helps.

And your freaking lucky you get to eat that stuff...Sigh..I wish i could eat french fries again"("(

MemberMember
(@kikii)

Posted : 04/19/2009 1:22 am

i'm not into the holistic approach to acne, as i could never give up milk or chocolate!!! so i'm not sure about the ingredients, but i CAN tell you that a brand called Newman's Own, is completely organic and they make cookies, oreo replicates and everything, and they're still really good. my mom will always buy those as our "junk food", and she's crazy into her health. so i think they'd be good for you. :]

MemberMember
(@forever16)

Posted : 04/19/2009 1:26 am

i'm not into the holistic approach to acne, as i could never give up milk or chocolate!!! so i'm not sure about the ingredients, but i CAN tell you that a brand called Newman's Own, is completely organic and they make cookies, oreo replicates and everything, and they're still really good. my mom will always buy those as our "junk food", and she's crazy into her health. so i think they'd be good for you. :]

Thanks ill check it out :D

and i Know giving up milk is FCKN hard to do but i did it..sadly :(

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 03/27/2015 11:48 pm

They call those cookies organic? No way. I don't believe they can even be allowed to state they are with those ingredients!

As for diet, changing my diet up has cleared my acne. It has been a very long and fustrating process, but there is a fast way to do it. Pay $500 bucks to order a mediator release test from Florida. It's the best way to tell what foods are aggravating your acne. I just started saving up for mine. I'll post my results once I get it.