Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im on accutane. and im still breaking out bad. i have border-line moderate to severe. and i look in the mirror, and i say " God, thats disgusting..." (although, one side of my face is just a lil red but mostly clear and the other side looks like sh*t) and if a girl at school flirts with me or something, i sometimes thinks she is teasing with me or w/e and i get these negative thoughts bc i think im ugly bc of the acne. (even though all my friends tell me they think she likes me and stuff). but bottom line, acne is giving makin my self-esteem lower. how do u cope with that?

im on accutane. and im still breaking out bad. i have border-line moderate to severe. and i look in the mirror, and i say " God, thats disgusting..." (although, one side of my face is just a lil red but mostly clear and the other side looks like sh*t) and if a girl at school flirts with me or something, i sometimes thinks she is teasing with me or w/e and i get these negative thoughts bc i think im ugly bc of the acne. (even though all my friends tell me they think she likes me and stuff). but bottom line, acne is giving makin my self-esteem lower. how do u cope with that?

Same thing used to happen to me. No need to worry! She probably likes you because of your personality! Maybe even your acne doesn't affect your good looking facial features - I have been told that before.

Go for the girl though! If your friends think she likes you, then they are on a different perspective and they are probably correct. One way to cope with it is having someone that loves you and shows you a good time :D

thanks dude! that kinda lifted me a lil. lol. really. that actually made me feel a lil good.

Same thing used to happen to me. No need to worry! She probably likes you because of your personality! Maybe even your acne doesn't affect your good looking facial features - I have been told that before.

Go for the girl though! If your friends think she likes you, then they are on a different perspective and they are probably correct. One way to cope with it is having someone that loves you and shows you a good time :D

thanks dude! that kinda lifted me a lil. lol. really. that actually made me feel a lil good.

No problem man! I know how it feels to have a rough face! I used Retin-A, and then I got a serious reaction, to then use Aloe and be allergic to that! With the help from people on this site, I got the confidence to go to school - which was actually on Friday - and complete the day without feeling down about myself at least one!

Once you figure out that most people only care about how your personality is then life will be so much more enjoyable! It sucks it took me 15 years to discover this :doh: (I'm only 15, haha, so it took my whole life)

i checked out ur pics... my face isnt that severe, but its bad. if u havent tried accutane, u should try it if antibiotics arent working... but yea, im rly self conscious of the way i look and stuff. thanks for the advice!

No problem man! I know how it feels to have a rough face! I used Retin-A, and then I got a serious reaction, to then use Aloe and be allergic to that! With the help from people on this site, I got the confidence to go to school - which was actually on Friday - and complete the day without feeling down about myself at least one!

Once you figure out that most people only care about how your personality is then life will be so much more enjoyable! It sucks it took me 15 years to discover this :doh: (I'm only 15, haha, so it took my whole life)

Oh, man. You must of looked at my old pics, or when my face was still inflamed! My face is totally clear now! I still have some minor scarring (it looks like freckles) but I suppose I will just let time fade those away!

Thanks for taking the time to look through my posts, though :D