Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i'm starting to get really tired of acne. I mean it just goes from good to bad in a matter of hours. I look in one mirror at school and the acne can look so much worse than at home. I have GAD which makes this acne thing so much worse, which i will admit. I've been taking zinc, and the last few months seemed to help keep the skin dry and avoiding as many pimples, but i decided i wanted to try fish oil because of the good reviews it's been getting, and man it didn't agree with me. It upset my stomach, burps, my skin was more oily, which would be fine if it aso didnt craete more cystic acne. I am just confused now, if it was actually the fish oil, or the time of the year, or what. I mean it must be something because i just am getting so many more little stupid red marks, with many having little white on it. So what do i do, i am just so tired of it. I also hate thinking about it, because it ruins my feelings to total disgust and anxiety.

:comfort:

Are you doing anything to help with the acne besides pills? The kind of fish oil supposedly matters (the brand i think).

So i'm starting to get really tired of acne. I mean it just goes from good to bad in a matter of hours. I look in one mirror at school and the acne can look so much worse than at home. I have GAD which makes this acne thing so much worse, which i will admit. I've been taking zinc, and the last few months seemed to help keep the skin dry and avoiding as many pimples, but i decided i wanted to try fish oil because of the good reviews it's been getting, and man it didn't agree with me. It upset my stomach, burps, my skin was more oily, which would be fine if it aso didnt craete more cystic acne. I am just confused now, if it was actually the fish oil, or the time of the year, or what. I mean it must be something because i just am getting so many more little stupid red marks, with many having little white on it. So what do i do, i am just so tired of it. I also hate thinking about it, because it ruins my feelings to total disgust and anxiety.

Not too sure about the treatment, but I do know about the acne looking worse at school. This has occurred to me also, and I really pondered why the heck this was happening! I came to the conclusion that it is the lighting, though. Fluorescent lights make acne appear to be popping out more. It's tough luck for me because my whole school uses Fluorescent lights :snooty:

omg i know how you feel! i always feel ok at home or out with mates about my acne, but as soon as im in school i feel like a crap, and i think my skin is totally red and spotty and bumpy and greasy. i dont know why this is though?

omg i know how you feel! i always feel ok at home or out with mates about my acne, but as soon as im in school i feel like a crap, and i think my skin is totally red and spotty and bumpy and greasy. i dont know why this is though?

I think like the guy above said, it's the fluorescent lighting. In my home lights, you can see the spots that are raised and red, but that's all. When i go to work, the bathroom has white lights which are so weird, and when i look in the mirror i can see all the marks under my skin too!