Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I used to get my raw butter from organic pastures in california and they shipped it to me in connecticut... BUT the state changed its laws to not allowing the sale of it outside the state :( booo

Im using coconut oil instead but I really like raw butter and if i dont have any i wont eat fish... thats what i put on it. I cant use regular butter because it gives me clogged pores- i have tried so many times

the only thing i can buy in connecitcut is raw milk and cheese- butter & cream...the only two things my acne tolerates cant legally be sold here.....I did try contacting some raw dairies in the area and asked them to sell me cream or butter from the milk raw and they all were like soo suspicious of me and they yelled at me... one guy sent me an email saying "just so you know, if you work for the government what your doing is a scare tactic and its illegal aso." LOL. i felt horrible. but i cant give up just yet.

so... anyone have suggestions for me? orrrr suggestions on how i can guilt trip my boyfriend into shipping some out to me? :D

thanksss

So I used to get my raw butter from organic pastures in california and they shipped it to me in connecticut... BUT the state changed its laws to not allowing the sale of it outside the state :( booo

Im using coconut oil instead but I really like raw butter and if i dont have any i wont eat fish... thats what i put on it. I cant use regular butter because it gives me clogged pores- i have tried so many times

the only thing i can buy in connecitcut is raw milk and cheese- butter & cream...the only two things my acne tolerates cant legally be sold here.....I did try contacting some raw dairies in the area and asked them to sell me cream or butter from the milk raw and they all were like soo suspicious of me and they yelled at me... one guy sent me an email saying "just so you know, if you work for the government what your doing is a scare tactic and its illegal aso." LOL. i felt horrible. but i cant give up just yet.

so... anyone have suggestions for me? orrrr suggestions on how i can guilt trip my boyfriend into shipping some out to me? :D

thanksss

Tell him thats what boyfriends are for!!

and start crying that might work lol")